Directed by Orson Welles, Touch of Evil is a film noir masterpiece whose Hollywood backstory is as unforgettable as the movie itself. Starring Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh and Orson Welles, this dark portrait of corruption and morally compromised obsessions tells the story of a crooked police chief who frames a Mexican youth as part of an intricate criminal plot. Featuring three versions of the film – the Preview version, the Theatrical version and the Reconstructed version based on Orson Welles’ original vision, Touch of Evil is a “a stylistic masterpiece!” (Leonard Maltin’s Classic Movie Guide) that stands the test of time.
· Includes a digital copy of Touch of Evil (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
· Bringing Evil to Life
· Evil Lost and Found
· Theatrical Trailer
· Reconstructed Version Commentary with Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh, and Reconstruction Producer Rick Schmidlin
· Reconstructed Version Commentary with Reconstruction Producer Rick Schmidlin
· Theatrical Version Commentary with Writer/Filmmaker F.X. Feeney
· Preview Version Commentary with Orson Welles Historians Jonathan Rosenbaum and James Naremore
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: